View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 03:53 PM   #13
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Well I have found a little info once I added Furrion to the search. Apparently this is a Keystone developed product. Specifics about how it works are still unknown, but I did find their press release about it. Notice that is 100% compatible with Dish, DirecTV, and Shaw (except where it isn't?)

After 2 1/2 years of development, Keystone RV Co. announced the launch of KeyTV’s patent pending technology, featuring a multisource signal controller with a built-in, automatic antenna booster. According to a press release, KeyTV eliminates the need for splitters, jumpers, many cable connectors, and approximately 50% of coax cable, allowing for a clean, uninterrupted signal. The controller contains auto-sensing technology to distinguish between the over-the-air antenna signal and cable, eliminating the need for A/B switches.
KeyTV system simplifies installation and troubleshooting through the use of Keystone’s new color-coded coax cable standard. A single coax cable (called a home run line) is routed from the controller to each television, and all connection points are clearly labeled.
In addition the system offers easy satellite hookup and is 100% compatible with DISH, DIRECTV, Shaw, and Bell products providing satellite capability at any TV location.

Source: Clicky

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote