View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 01:56 PM   #6
awheeler
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19482
Quote:
Originally Posted by awheeler View Post
Anyone had any experience with Camping World off of I75 in Valdosta/Lake Park Georgia? Since I am close by for a few days, I have schedule an appointment to have the wheels greased next week - on our way west.
It seems each Camping World has its good and bad. Just curious if anyone has used this one for service?
Thanks in Advance for your input.
Everything went great! Pulled in to Camping World in Lake Park Georgia about 20 mins before our scheduled time of 9:00 AM. Pulled out at 10:45 AM.

Talked to the Mechanic/Tech that did the work - Matt - and he stated that with the miles we have put on the 5'er the wheels looked great. The grease still had color and the brakes looked very good.

The counter folks, especially Erica, were extremely friendly and accommodating. When I mentioned the fridge was full, she said "no problem we will hook up the power and keep things cold".

So, overall, excellent experience with this CW. It is a great place to stop if you find you need work done while traveling. The town has a great home-style restaurant, people are friendly, campgrounds close by.

Overall, excellent experience.
awheeler is offline   Reply With Quote