View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 04:33 PM   #4
kingdaddy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10966
Thanks for the recommendations!

We are staying in the Rindge NH area at Woodmore Campground for a few days and then heading to Boston area for a couple days (Pinewood Lodge RV in Plymouth) then to NYC for 3 full days.

And yes, we are staying at Liberty Harbor which we realize is just an ugly (and expensive) parking lot on NJ side of the river, but as you say it is so close to Manhattan etc. that we will just deal with it I guess.

Also staying at Cherry Hill RV in D.C. area which sounds very nice. Was in D.C. with my son for a field trip years ago and loved it!

Then to Williamsburg and Jamestown area if we can find a place over Memorial Day weekend!

Then heading NW thru Richmond toward Charlottesville to the I-81 SW toward Knoxville. I believe at least part of that is the Blue Ridge Pkwy?
Then on to Memphis, Oklahoma City, Tucumcari (or Albuquerque), Flagstaff and then home in So. Cal.

Got my daughter planning the sightseeing part of the trip and my wife planning meals and packing stuff. Truck and trailer all set to go...

Be gone almost exactly 1 month and probably cover close to 7,000 miles!
I will be posting as I go along when I can!