Old 05-21-2018, 07:24 AM   #23
Denny and Angie Miller
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19889
My Samsung/Camping World experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosnowman View Post
FYI:

This may be old news but I recently purchased a 2018 3721RL Montana from Camping World. Short story...Samsung Fridge has already stopped working. Freezer works great..Fridge doesn’t cool down. Called Camping World and service informed me “we only sell Samsung Fridges, but we don’t fix them.” Probably a blessing in disguise keeping my Montana away from those fools. I have a call in to Samsung to attempt the next steps in getting a brand new Samsung Refrigerator to work properly.

If you are buying a Montana from Camping World with a Samsung Residential Refrigerator make sure it works!
I bought a new 2017 Montana HC 353RL with the Samsung residential fridge from Camping World. Without a long explanation, Camping World replaced all 3 doors under warranty for us. There has been some disappointments from the service dept since buying the unit on other unrelated issues, but our Samsung refer issue was not one of them. They stepped up and took care of the Samsung problem promptly.
Like others have said, contact Keystone and they will get a claim started and direct you to the appropriate repair center.
I also agree with rollingdownthehighway on this...if the refer never worked, it's not camping worlds' fault, and should have been caught during your PDI, assuming you made them do one. Dealers are not going to go through a detailed PDI if the customer doesnt request/demand it. If the refer failed sometime after delivery, then it's up to Keystone to cover the repair...at Camping World or at Bob's shade tree appliance, or wherever.
Denny and Angie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote