View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 02:37 AM   #388
Phizzie

M.O.C. #22825
Couple issues with the heater....

Hi everyone! A few firsts for the wife and I, first trailer, first post, first issues with the 381 (which we love!). Ok, we're new full timers and after a month we still love our trailer. No serious issues. The question I have is we have run the heater for the first time (other than walk thru) and have found a couple things. First, the bathroom and (more importantly) the bedroom don't have nearly the airflow that the kitchen and living have. Perhaps a disconnected (or crushed?) vent line? How can I check this? In the basement?

Second, again with the heater. This one is a bit strange but want to know if anyone else has experienced this. The heat kicks on and all is well BUT the kitchen floor fills with air and lifts ever so slightly! I would have thought the flooring would have been glued on?!? Clearly it is not. Now, it doesn't lift much but there is definitely air getting in there and once the heat goes off, the floor goes back to normal. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm thinking the best way to handle that one is to pull the vents in the kitchen and seal up the flooring there and all will be well. Unless the air is coming from elsewhere, then I don't know where to start.

Any input is appreciated. Safe travels to all.
Phizzie is offline   Reply With Quote