Thread: Black tank info
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 04:09 PM   #35
Dean A Van Peursem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5583
Rich,

Let me make sure that I understand one of your posts that there is only one size tank for our late 2006 3400RL's but can either a left or right drain. Correct? To make sure I understand the right/left issue is that as you face the rear of the RV? If I undertand correctly a left drain would be on the same side as the frnace and a right drain would be on the same side as the toilet drain and tank vent? Am I interpeting this properly? I mentioned this to the dealer we were going to get our Black tank replaced with and they went ballistic. Since we are making a 3 hour trip to our dealer and am asking them to order in advance I wanted to make sure they were ordering the right tank. For some reason that and my question about what the warranty was on the new tank sent them over the edge. I think the Service Manager was having a bad hair day. I'll see if they settle down tomorrow. Do you know if Travel Star has redesigned the tank and/or asking dealers to add additional straps and/or supports when installing this new tank. I guess I need to call Travel Star since my dealer has gone ballistic for some reason.
Dean A Van Peursem is offline   Reply With Quote