View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 03:15 AM   #12
G McCall
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5206
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ols1932
It also seems to me (I can't back this up), that the one who is expecting faults can find them.

Orv
You may have me pegged there...
The more I find, the more I look. I am no longer suprised when I find a problem.
This past weekend I was under the new trailer looking for a reason the black water tank will not drain and noticed none of the electric connections to the black water level sensors were connected properly. One wire was totally off dangling in the air, and the other too electric connections were not tight at all. I refastened the connections but the black water tank guage still reads the same...3/4 full, which may be correct becaues the #$#@ tank will not drain properly.
Also, the brackets holding up the drain pipes were very loose as well. You could swivel 2 different brackets that are supposed to be clamped resonably tight down to the pipe. I tighten these items.

I am taking the Unit in to the dealer this weekend for a little warranty work. Leaking shower, black tank drain problem, Daylight (air) coming through the front door seal

G McCall is offline   Reply With Quote