View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 08:20 PM   #7
mr68gts
Established Member

M.O.C. #24185
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggarView View Post
As a prospective buyer of of the 3811/3810... thanks for the pix. My personal take is lose the window where the stove is... more weight and more difficult to keep clean especially with cooking surfaces so close to it. The window in the bedroom slide can go also. There is plenty of light in there already and it adds weight which cuts CCC. I'd really like to see a 8k axle std but optional would be fine.

Overall, we love the floorplan... Great choice!
I have been looking at not only my photos but some of the online photos from other dealers and have noticed that some of the 2020's look like the 19's, other then the exterior markings/colors. So far I have seen exactly one non legacy that looks like ours but it cost much more than not only what we paid for ours but also with the 19/20's look like. I wonder if we just got lucky and the order hit at the right time or did they change over the Legacy models first?
So, with that said, you can find a '20 model year that looks like a 19 at this point in time. May change later, how soon, I have no idea.
Paul
mr68gts is offline   Reply With Quote