View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 08:16 AM   #3
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
Quote:
quote:Glenn and Lorraine Posted - Oct 15 2007 : 06:20:21 AM
As the Webmaster this is my job and one that I volunteered to do and I do not get paid for this service.
Sometimes there isn't enough time in a day to get it all done and right now is one of those times.
I do not have the time nor the inclination to take on such a project at this time BUT if someone wants to compile a list that I can Copy and Paste into a new web page I would be more than happy to do that.

NOW PLEASE, I do not want everyone sending me this info individually.
Someone has to take charge that is familiar with EDITING a thread.
Start a new thread called "VENDOR PHONE NUMBERS".
Put the list into alphabetical order by VENDOR name.
List Montana OEM Vendors only. If it don't come on our Monty's as Original Equipment it don't get listed. It's just that simple
PLEASE, PLEASE VERIFY these phone numbers.
Glenn, as webmaster, I and all of the other MOC members really do appreciate your hard work. This is a GREAT website thanks to you and the other volunteers.

"Be careful of what you ask for." Glenn, I'm not sure that I am the guy to do the job, but as I suggested it, I am willing to do my part and take charge of the thread. Show me what you want and I'll do my best. I will start the thread after hearing back from you. I have MS Word and can manage the list. I think that members should PM me or reply to the new thread with the correct info and I can compile it and forward to you for insertion into the website.

DONnANNIE is offline   Reply With Quote