View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 06:08 PM   #1
Mark7
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19032
First time Montana owner

Hi folks...

Mark here. My wife and I live in SE North Dakota. We just purchased a 2004 Montana 3295RK to replace our 1996 Excel 30-5 RG. Was not really in the market for another 5er, but stumbled on this one on CL and fell in love with the floor plan. We really like the rear galley in our current Excel, but wanted a little more room provided by the additional galley slide.

My wife and I have owned 5 - 5th wheel's in the last 20 years. This one is our first Keystone product. We are (relatively) young (50's) and are both still very busy working in our careers, but we do spend a fair amount of time in the camper on weekends on a site we have close to home and usually pull it on an extended vacation once a year to some adventure somewhere.

The Montana we bought is in very nice shape for it's age. There are a few things that need to be cleaned up. I am a "tinkerer" and am always customizing systems on and in the coach just because I can, or in some way it will make it better.

I will keep an eye on your very nice discussion forum here... contribute where I can and always be ready to learn new things about our new aquasition!

Any observations or advise from those familiar with this older model would be greatly appreciated!

See you around the board!
Mark7 is offline   Reply With Quote