View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #48
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
I have never looked at that unit before. Looks like a nice layout. She is heavy though, triple axle at 17k max loaded. Not trying to bash but IMHO clearly in dually or better territory with 3400 to 4250lbs or so of pin weight.

I like the front living space. We looked at them (front living) before, but most of them had small front storage bays. This unit addresses that issue with the garage. What are the dimension's of it ? Height/width/depth ?

I like the enclosed bath (all in one room) Way nicer shower than ours.

Bed room looks good, with a lot of clothes storage (more than ours), but the critical part of me does not like the fact that there is no cross ventilation from windows on both sides. (we keep the windows open more than we close them and run the a/c ).

Looks like one thing you give up is kitchen/LR cabinet space. Our 3455sa has so much cabinet space between the kitchen and LR that I don't ever foresee filling them all,( just saying)

I would love to have that much awning space (thought about putting a second one on our LR slide).Might happen some day.

I will have to find one locally and go check it out, but I am NOT buying any more campers or RVs. LOL
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote