View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 04:37 PM   #9
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
My 3160 RL LE has the 4" MoreRide suspension and on our last trip, four hours and over White Pass (Cascade Mountains) back to our home. Now the almost funny part. When I got home and opened the slides to unload from the weekend camping I found that I forgot the dogs food and water dish located just behind our kitchen island. No food was spilled and very little water as the dish was still almost full. They were both sitting on a paper towel which was wet. With that being said I would say the unit rides pretty nice. I did have one bottle in the cabinet above the theatater seats fall over but nothing else was out of place. No shocks on this unit but I thought the dealer said that they come with shock mounts or that they were easy to install if wanted. I don't know about the angle but my last fifthwheel had them I don't know how much they helped and if I remember they were very short stroke shocks. I will now have to confirm if that is correct. If you do get them let us know how good they work.

Tom Marty