View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:56 AM   #8
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Well, it's to bad that salesmen sometimes make statements that are not entirely true. Each RV, Big Sky and Montana, have their aesthetic values to a particular buyer. Looking at the Keystone web page, and the specifications of each, and what is standard, what is a value package, and what is optional, one can come up with many variations for each model. It may just be possible to have one of each with the same individual "conveniences."

Personally, I think you are comparing Apples and Oranges. Also Holiday World "had" a Big Sky on their lot, but quickly sold it before the RV show. I think we must consider todays economic times and realize that distributors of any type of RV may not have their "upper class" on the lot, but would prefer to special order it built to the customers requirements. Makes sense to me.

As for Holiday World. I have purchased two rigs from them in the last two years and in my opinion they have been fair and truthful with me. I recently had some service problems that were not entirely their fault, and they worked closely with me to resolve the issue, which as of today, is fixed.

Also honored under warranty was a tear at the seam to the topper on my 19ft slideout on the SOB.

I have been satisfied with their sales personnel and their service department, although slow this last time, and will do business with them again should I have a need to.

Edited: (Spelling)
Sorry Bingo, I edited before I read your post. And I'm not changing it back to anesthetic.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote