Thread: Pretty Obvious
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 05:03 PM   #13
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Bottom line here is that we all had to be "newbies" one time or another! My parents taught me that I should treat people the way I want to be treated...with courtesy and respect as well as that you should offer a helping hand when possible. Today when we were looking to park in the spot we picked out for our weekend here at Peace River people were ready to help out in small, but significant ways...moving a car to make the swing of the truck easier, calling attention to a street sign that was in a blind spot for Doug when I was on the other side of the rig, and welcoming us with generally chit chat once the rigs were parked. Just a little outreach that makes the camping/RVing experience that much nicer!

We try to be good neighbors and lend a hand when possible, be it for that antenna that didn't get stowed properly or the entrance door grab bar that somehow didn't get set back flush with the rig, or giving that helping hand like you did with electrical hook-ups (including lending adapters) to help make the process less stressful and easier to manage while going through that steep learning curve!

Hooray for those of you who extend that helping hand and for those of you that remember that helping hand and then pay it both "back" and "forward"!!!

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote