Thread: Texarkana, TX
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Waynem, we have the same problem with our couch drawer, I fixed it by cutting an 18 inch piece of 4x6 diagonally the flat way so I have two 6 inch wide wedges that are 4 inches high. I stick one on either end of the couch and the drawer stays shut. It did slide out so far a couple times that it tore the right hand end slides off. I got them back together with a lot of cussing and a hammer but they will be replaced next week when we take back to the dealer for the warranty work. Some folks use the straps on the couch to keep it closed but as it arrived with the strap holding the coffee table in place on the couch we continued to use them that way. The wedges work fine though. I had to use my saws all to cut them and that was a huge pain but I got it done. A band saw would be better but I sold mine last summer, it was part of the STUFF I had to get rid of. I think that a plastic wheel chock will work just as well... Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote