View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 05:21 AM   #25
MARK A
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18157
One thing to keep in mind, MOST of the people that are happy with their rigs are out using them or otherwise going on with life. The unhappy ones are online in forums bashing and relating their bad experience. This forum seems to be different but most forums are pedestals to voice your disdain. There are many more happy buyers than unhappy but you just don't hear from the happy ones. I will relate my experience.
I joined this forum to glean information on the Montana line, and the folks here were very helpful so I hung around. I looked at all the other brands in my price range and ultimately decided on a Montana 3610. I won't go into all the factors but in MY opinion Montana was the choice,big factor was DW loving the floorplan
But I needed to be happy with the build too. In my search I found a new one private party, that he had for 5 months, used 3 times and decided he wanted a toy hauler. The price difference from the dealers was tremendous and he had done all the right things to it, 4 6v Torrington batteries, 1800 watt inverter, etc. For once in my life I lucked out. I guess my point is be patient and leave your emotions at home when shopping and you will find your rig.
Sorry for all the words..

Mark