View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 12:03 PM   #79
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
This forum was never meant to be a "manufacturers" forum. It was started by a couple of Montana owners years ago as a place for people of like interest to meet and talk. As far as we know it is still privately owned by the same folks. Many thought that it was better that the manufacturer had no control over the forum and we were one of that group.

Keystone Montana has in the past monitored this forum perhaps they still do. Montana Division has in the past supported this forum in many ways and still does .The fall rally could not happen without their support and planning.

There is a area at the bottom of the forum titled....yay Keystone.. What I would say If.....They did monitor that area. I do not know if they still do. I have never in 14 years on the forum seen a response from a Keystone/Montana rep/

IMO it would be good business to have a Montana rep active on the forum. The down side is members who would use the space to trash, and abuse. Keystone does have a time at the Fall rally were we can offer advise and vent and it is not at times a pretty sight. There is usually a Montana rep at the regional rallies were we can provide input and we do.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote