View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:55 PM   #70
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
Unfortunately we find this scenario all the time posted here and in conversation with non MOC members. The dealer claims it is Keystone's fault, Keystone blames the dealer and the stall goes on.
Dealers really do not want to do warranty work, they don't get paid the same as they would working on their own because the labor amount paid to them is dictated by Keystone.

We often tend to blame the dealer, and some are most assuredly deserving, but ultimately if Keystone told their dealers they were to make every effort to satisfy the owners of their product there would be different results across the country. Shift the blame is the name of the game.

I am hopeful Steve and Gina's issues will soon be worked out to their satisfaction. However should that not be the final result I am more than willing to contact Keystone and voice my displeasure at the way they are/have been treated. I fully realize this may not enhance my ongoing roof issue dealings with Keystone but I just don't care, if I cannot support another MOC member being treated unfairly then that does not say much for the type of person I am.

Hang in there folks, perhaps a less than "Master Certified" person will step forward and resolve your problem.

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote