View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 01:03 PM   #61
Virginia Young
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14096
More update: Never did get anyone to call us back today. We did get a text from CW asking if we would contact Keystone, because they didn't get the parts today. Would have thought that would be part of their responsibility, but we left messages with everybody we had numbers for at Keystone. I guess they finally called CW because we did get a text at 5:00 p.m. CW called it a "communication issue." Apparently, Keystone doesn't magically send out parts that are approved for expedited shipping, UNLESS THEY ARE ACTUALLY ORDERED BY THE REPAIR FACILITY!!! Yep - Camping World of Bartow, FL, didn't order the parts on Friday like we were told. Order was placed this evening (including a new galley tank) and will be overnighted tomorrow. That means our Big Sky has been in the shop the past three days for nothing and will be sitting for another day and a half before the parts get there. I'm so frustrated.

Now, I know some will say that this is CW's fault and none of Keystone's. I would like to point out that this is the place Keystone requested we take our unit to. They scheduled this appointment (even though I told them I didn't want to go to a Camping World), because it was supposed to be so good. I will add that we have caught them in so many lies that it would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that we are homeless . . .
Virginia Young is offline   Reply With Quote