View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 06:03 PM   #15
Artemus Gordon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12339
Thank you Virginia, that was an excellent description. I agree with all of your statements and you have good reason to be ******. Two things to remember, our desire is to buy a perfect coach. Many people pick them to death, that's not the case from reading your posts. Lemon laws do apply to RVs. We are not to discuss legal issues on the forum. Therefore I suggest you keep all options open. By now I am sure, someone on forum has giving you contact names. Before you call...put a letter similar to what you wrote here, certified mail, to your dealer. Give reasonable time for all repairs to be done to your satisfaction (30 days)! CC all Keystone people you worked with, then get on the phone. I believe, and you appear to be a reasonable person. Everything needs to be in writing, specifically the problems. I believe Keystone will make things right, as has been my experience.. In my case ( will not repeat the story ) but I had a $10k slide problem. Major damage from manufacturing defect issue, that Keystone fixed and still Warrantees three years later. You will hear bad stories from people on all RVs. I been looking at "high end" unit over $170k. From being on their owners site, that company suffers from many of same issues. $1,000,000 boats have major issues. It just can't be avoidable. It should be...but it happens. While some will take this thread as opportunity to bash Keystone, perhaps justifiably, it won't make your problem better. Give Keystone one more chance, if they can't or won't make you happy, then take steps to get out of the deal. I am an optimist and after two heart attacks, I refuse to be beaten down or get angry..ask my wife. Be forceful and get the rig you paid for, but realize RVs like boats, by their nature have problems no matter how much you spend! You can email me if you need help! Excuse typos..late too much wine! Lol
Artemus Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote