View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 01:19 AM   #31
Texan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19873
I bought the 1st version of the Mor-Ryde solid steps. This might be a cure all for those who have trouble with solid steps in storage. My steps have a latch that snaps on to brackets on the rv. My steps are the kind you snap on and off of the trailer. The steps are light and easy to handle. The down side is when you take them off you have to store them in your storage compartment but they are real lite and can be stored to one side of your compartment on there edge. I also have the hand rail that drops into slots after set-up. With not having to swing the steps out from the rv i would think you would have room to install the steps in tight spaces as the steps don't have to be raised off the ground to install but just pressed up against the rv to snap in place. You could contact Mor-Ryde to see if you could still get these steps. The brackets are very easy to install with to long screws for each bracket. There is obviously no perfect solution but this might be something that works for a few like me as my wife has 2 artificial knees and this is much safer for her. One fall coming out of the rv face first could be the end of our travels.
Texan is offline   Reply With Quote