View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 05:47 PM   #33
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Class Action Lawsuits will get you no where! In a class action suit you have to have specific problems with specific models and this would have to be done on an individual basis and individual suits. If you try a Class Action vs the RV industry it will be thrown out at the lowest point of entry into the legal system. If you are having so much problem with your old unit why did you buy another Thor product? There may be a problem with Quality Control but it is RV industry wide. If you go to any of the individual sites of the manufacturers and models you will see there is the same problem with ALL of them. I've had a few problems with our unit BUT I don't go on the Forum here and complain about them, I talk to my dealer and with Keystone Customer Service and we work things out. IF you complain and get nasty with both your dealer and with the Customer Service Rep at Keystone you are defeating the purpose and you will turn both of them off and won't get any help. If you work with them and explain the problems in a calm manner I've found out it works out a whole lot better. Threats will get you nowhere!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote