View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:07 AM   #50
waynemoore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10552
Look these rigs are what they are. I am on my third one with few no very few problems. Other than the refrigerator going out on day one, the dealer replaced it before we left the lot. But remember there are only two RV refrigerator manufacturers so that is not Keystone's fault. As for the wheels not aligned that is the frame manufacturers responsibility as it comes to Keystone as a complete unit. Fenders flapping? These rigs go down the road and some very rough roads so yes screws come loose and fall out. We all know that so fix that minor problem before it happens. As far as I am concerned I am very happy with my rig. I am not full time but I do live in it seven months of the year. Also I do pull it around the country averaging about 6000 miles a year. Things are bound to loosen up so I spend some time going around and checking screws tighten things up just part of owning a RV. I also take care of the exterior wax it once a year use 303 on the trim. As I live in Arizona lots of sun but my trim is not deteriorating because I take care of it. A little bit of pride of ownership goes a long way. Again JMHO
waynemoore is offline   Reply With Quote