View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 09:55 AM   #39
Mel B.
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19469
We bought our first new to us montana, last year, it's a 2004 2955RL. I bought it from the origenal owner, it's imaculant except I wanted to have a new awning installed. Couldn't do it myself due to back surgery. The first RV dealer in my city said "Did you buy it here"
No, then we won't work on it. So I went 10 miles south where the origenal owners bought it new from the Montana dealer. First question was did you buy iy from us. I said know but I'm the second owner and it was bought new here just not by me. So I talked to the manager and was told normally they only work on coaches with the owner that bought from them. I told him that was bullshit and hes just pampering to the people that our buying new coaches. I ended up ordering a new canvass on line and my son and a friend put it on for me. Last year I bought my wife a new car, I had a warrenty issue we went to a dealer in another town, and I was never asked if I bought the car from them!