View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Gulf Shores- Foley, AL

What a super time. Our overnight stop in Carrabelle, FL. turned into four nights because we just couldn't leave. One of the biggest perks of being full timers. Today we trekked on to Gulf Shores, AL and found the place that we had hoped to stay not being able to accommodate us for the whole week so we went a few miles north to a brand new campground. The God's were smiling on us because as we pulled into the entrance we saw a closed sign on the door and just a short time later there was a woman coming out of her Montana toward us. Seems that her parents just opened this campground and she and her DH are running it. What a place. Long cement pads, wide spaces, free super fast INTERNET and just about anything else you could ask for.

Now here is the clincher. These people bought a new Montana last September and had it delivered to the lot here. They opened this wonderful park in October and I see several Montana's here but they have never heard of the MOC before. Well they know now and I do hope they join us. It would be wonderful to hear of their experiences. I forgot to get their names though so if you see new MOC'ers from Foley, AL. be sure to give them a big welcome.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote