View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 02:16 PM   #1
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
LCD is in the Montana package

I went to the Keystone site and requested a brochure on the Montana (our dealer did not have the latest one) Keystone sent me one in a couple of days. I was so surprised that the LCD was listed in the Montana package. Anyways I called Keystone and talked with Coleman. He told me that it is a printing error and the LCD tv is an option. I am so confused my head is spinning! I was first told that it was a forced option(you had to take it could not refuse it) then was told Keystone had not decided what they were doing...if they would put it in the Montana Package, the price would go up on that. Or just list it as an option. So as for now it is a forced option if you get a Montana with one. Now if you get the standard 27" TV it is included in the Montana Package. Oh, he also said that new brochures are suppose to come in anyday with the correction. He also said they have about 5 calls a day on this LCD TV. I would think it would be simple ...include it in the Montana Package and forget about the headaches.
UPDATE: The new website has listed the LCD TV as an option and in the Montana Package there is no longer a TV listed...the only one listed is the 19" for the bedroom and that is in the value package. Glad Keystone took some action!
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote