View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 04:23 PM   #15
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Again, thanks for the feedback. Guess no one is using Sprint??

We have always had great service with Verizon, and we are not giving them up, cept that Verizon does not work here in the Irish Hills. We were told (ya, I know, for what that is worth) that V and Sprint had some agreement to disagree or not share towers or some such silly junk. And, we were told (more of that I know stuff) that they finally came to some kind of agreement. And, we were told (MORE, AGAIN! ) that in the next year or so V was gonna come busting into our area, that they have been wanting to, cause they know there are a lot of potential customers. They must have tagged at least one tower, cause until about 4 months ago, we could not make ONE call out of here with that V phone, and lately we MIGHT get out.

Anyway, Sprint does work here, and we want to do away with the land line, so, guess who got the deal.

Now, we are wondering how it will do out and about, and not one response from a Sprint user. I told Al today, this does not bode well! Well, we still have the V phone, and it works most places.

We are drooling over the possible V coming into the area, cause we might be able to do what Judy and Glen Denner did (get the aircard and router), and ditch the internet provider, which in our case is dear (????) ole direcway.

Living in the hills has its good points and bad. Bad being that there is no cable, no DSL, and until just lately, stinky cell phone coverage as well. Good, oh, dang, it is purdy out here!

Well, with two companies, if one phone does not work, you would hope the other does.

SOOO, if you have Sprint, can you hear me now??
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote