Thread: Slide System ?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 05:18 PM   #10
drog55chev
Established Member

M.O.C. #24480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikendebbie View Post
Not sure about your model - but the bedroom slide on ours is an electric Schwintek slide mechanism. If you google Schwintek you can find some videos to learn more about it. I learned from one of the videos to keep the thing engaged (in-command button pushed) for about 3 seconds after it stops to help it sync the ends points (both going in and going out). Anyway - that is how I do it now.

When I engage my hydraulic slides - I do not get any movement or reactions from the level-up system. They need to check that!
That's what I though too "MikenDebbie". The bedroom electric slide works fine. Will check on that video. When I first got this trailer thinking that the two main slides would stop the same way, I kept pushing them to no avail and the motor just kept going. When I went outside I was sort of in shock because the left jacks had went down and the right jacks went up to the point the tires were off the ground. I assume it did not do this until the slides were fully out and the pump was still running. I re-leveled the jacks and stopped pushing the retrack more than needed. I haven't tried to recreate that issue but I would think that these hydraulic slides should have limit switches that would turn off the pump. Maybe not but I haven't got too engrossed in their operation either. I was looking at the dealer service for help. Maybe that is a mistake....lol. I suppose it's possible that if the pump keeps running that it could reduce the pressure in the jack system and do that because I do believe they all run off the same pump but there should be a check valve or something that would keep it from doing that too.
drog55chev is offline   Reply With Quote