View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 05:12 AM   #6
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Thanks everyone for some great information!

Bill & Stacey, you mentioned not seeing neighbors. Does that mean summer crowding was not a problem in terms of noise, etc.? How about shopping, particularly grocery shopping, pharmacy, etc. We'd be there for a month so those become important. Is it a long trip to these things? I like what I see of the park online (did a search) but we probably are too late to get in this year.

Will also look at Coulter Bay and West Yellowstone area. Since we want to do both Yellowstone (including Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park and the KOA, although we're not KOA fans) and Grand Tetons in that month we'd prefer not to be north of Yellowstone.

Dennis & Mary Kay, thanks to you, too. Hook up that big Ford and bring that Montana on out! We'll be there, if we can find a site this late.

Thanks again. In the next day or two I hope to select a CG and get a reservation. I've already emailed a couple of places while reading this thread and researching the info to see if they have monthly rates. Since they don't mention that on the websites, they probably don't.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote