View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 03:42 AM   #4
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Just like all camping/rving trips

Layers of clothes, and extra shoes in case something happens to get wet.

There are laundry facilities nearby, but, we cart along enough clothes that we come in with all clean and we have enough that we could probably stay much longer than our allotted 14 days. Going to do laundry takes time away from being in the circle and having FUN.

Bring LOTS of drinking water, we do not use water in the RV for drinking so I bring along many bottles.

This is my opinion, the more food and supplies I am able to tote in, the less time I have to spend hunting up replacements and away from the FUN!

What to eat and fix, another opinion, SIMPLE. Less clean up, less water used out of the fresh water holding tank supply. If it can be done on paper plates (nope, not thinking green here) the better. Less water used if I don't have lots of dishes to wash. Anything that can be prepared before you leave home, best! Most of the clean up can be done there and warming up can be fast and oh, leaves more time for FUN.

If you don't know how now, learn what it means to take a Navy shower.

Wet ones ARE your best friend for dirty little fingers and faces (and big ones too). You can also wipe excess food off your plates with them so they are not totally gross when you do wash them. I try to not have to do those dishes more than once a day. Leaves more time for FUN!

Simply, KISS, Keep It Simple Silly! And oh, did I say, keeping it simple helps make it more FUN!

And, believe Charlie is right, that little one may be a tad bit spoiled on departure! LOL Have FUN!