View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 03:26 AM   #22
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Dave e Victoria

Hmmm.. Seems to me "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." was buried by the "continuous improvement" theories invented in America but championed by the Japanese.
And when the big three or even the Japanese make a "continuous improvement" I may buy into it but not when the aftermarket manufacturers, who are only in it for the money, are selling aftermarket junk that is not only unnecessary but will in all probability void any transmission or engine manufacturers warranty. Everyone do yourself a big favor and before having this aftermarket junk added on ask the vehicle manufacturer and the aftermarket manufacturer who is going to warrant your engine or tranny.
Oh yeah, don't think or one minute that you can remove this junk before taking the TV in for service. With the new technology built into the TVs computer they will know what you did and remember if the TV manufacturer says you voided the warranty it is up to you and more of your bucks to prove them wrong.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Dave e Victoria
To me, it is a safety margin I am willing to pay a couple of bucks for.
Couple of Bucks???? Dave, when you blow that engine or tranny and GM says "Sorry Dave, you have voided your warranty by using this aftermarket junk." Than we'll see just what "a couple of bucks" really do add up to.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote