Thread: Possible leak
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #1
Montana_5833
Established Member

M.O.C. #5833
Possible leak

I moved my 5th wheel from the side of the house down the driveway and back up in front of the garage to get it ready for the season when my wife noticed some water draining from the bottom. I jumped out to find it was coming from under the bottom enclosure material. I did not get to cover the camper for the winter due to some surgery I had. The water was clean or at least not black tank. I did winterize the unit by blowing out the lines and adding some antifreeze to each drain and of course draining all tanks and heater etc. I can't imagine how the water got under the plastic material they cover the bottom with. We checked the roof and all the walls and filled the fresh water tank and found nothing. I am on LI NY so there was a substantial amount of snow fall this past winter and I was thinking maybe from the acumulation between the camper and the house. Sounds a little far fetched I know but I can't figure it out. Should I be worried? Should I pull the plastic or am I getting too paranoid. Thanks.
Montana_5833 is offline   Reply With Quote