View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 02:47 PM   #7
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
It is really great when your problems are dealt with by a concerned Customer service agent who genuinely cares and wants to assist you in every way to resolve your problems. That is not always the case and like "Virginia" and many others I simply gave up with Keystone.

I see no reason why Virginia has to be specific on this forum, I was and was considered to be a complainer or "whatever". It is sad that any Montana owner has to post such an experience here or anywhere, it does however show that not everyone is treated equal and not every one gets to deal with an agent who firstly can help you, and secondly is willing to do so, let alone one who knows anything at all about the product.

After many equally frustrating, head banging calls to Keystone and no responses to my emails I finally said to He!! with it and did my own repairs and contacted the supplier if it involved a component supplied by an outside source. I had wonderful "customer service" from my microwave suppler, and from Dexter who without a single cost to me replaced both axles c/w brakes, and shipped them to a repair facility of "my" choosing.

In order to receive warranty, even after it's expiration I am not prepared to drive to the factory and have no desire whatsoever to attend a rally there, I have heard it all and have better things to do with my holidays than to spend it in Goshen, kissing you know what and listening to the never ending sales pitches, thanks but no thanks.

If Keystone's customer service were what it should be there would be no posts such as Virgina's or mine on this forum and everyone would be praising them unconditionally.

In my experience with other SOB's that I have owned and friends who own them I don't think the Keystone product is any better than some and certainly not as bad as some others, but come on no one should have to attend a rally to have their problems addressed and to be treated as a valued customer.

I for one understand and emphasize with anyone going through what Virgina is and wish her the best of luck in having her issues resolved as they should be..

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote