View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 03:31 AM   #349
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
At the moment their "solution" to the leaking slide motors is to install a drip pan. I told them that was equivalent to placing a bucket under a leaking sink drain. It is a band aid not a solution!

They say that they are not "aware" of the issues with electric leveling and try to blame it on customers not taking their units to dealers and reporting the issue thru warranty claims. I told them their slow process of warranty claims and the 20 year old "technicians" that sales dealers hire is the reason owners don't want to take their units in to have them LOOKED AT!

I haven't heard back on the AC duct issue yet.

But it does strike me as interesting that Keystone really stepped up their game when I suggested that a Class Action Lawsuit might be in order. Apparently they realize the issues well enough to realize that if owners united behind these REAL issues they would be in trouble. These three issues deserve RECALLS and I hope they realize it is in their best interest to address them in that manner. Most folks would think highly of a company that can admit when there is an issue and address it accordingly. I know I would...
I had mine in twice for the levelers. Both times it works fine in the shop and not out in the real world.
Shop even says the electric levelers are more trouble than their worth.

Drip pan under gearbox is NOT a fix.
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH
jeffba is offline   Reply With Quote