View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Running on board pump while hooked to city????

Ok quick question and yes I know I could probably figure it out if I just took time and ran it a while... But we are pulled in along my wife's Father's house, where he has a sewer connection and 30 RV electric connection we installed for this purpose. We normally connect up to his outside hose connection for water. The problem right now is he is on a well and he must have a problem with the pump. It has always had low water pressure but seems even lower now. I don't have the time to trouble shoot his pump and even if I did I don't know a whole lot about them but to pull it and replace it. That was in my younger days lol lol So for now till we can take care of the problem what happens when I have it hooked to the trailer and then turn on the on board pump???? I did it and yes the water pressure comes up but does it pump water out of the tank to join with the water from the hose... or does it just take water from the tank only. Best question is should I just fill my tank and run off the on board pump???
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote