View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 04:23 PM   #13
DAR
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12658
Thanks for all the responses. I will replace the converter/ distribution panel and then start checking for the lighting issues and yes I believe #9 is the living room lights and I know that #15 I think it was is for the bedroom.

I find it odd that there was not any issue with the panel that I was aware of until I started messing with the bedroom lights. Thinking about it now it is very possible that the light switch was left on and that would have allowed the power to flow through a loose connection to the bedroom. I know it was not burned or melted when I was checking the fuses, however there may have been some heating of the connection that I was not aware of behind the panel on the connections.

When I pulled the cover off I checked all the other connections and they were all tight. So the 2 that showed the signs of heat would have been the only ones that were loose. Wish I had not procrastinated about checking them now, since I have known I should check them for least 3 years now when I first learned about the problem on the MOC.

I will repost when I get everything fixed or if I need more ideas.
DAR is offline   Reply With Quote