View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 09:02 AM   #1
fatcatzzz
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14438
It should have never left the factory!

Wife and I went to our dealer on Sat. to do the PDI on the 2017 3720. Started a list of thing that we saw wrong. We are now up to 39 items. That's right 39 items! Everything from gouge in vinyl floor, drain in shower 1/4" higher than shower floor, refer has two doors with dents, refer has 3/16" gap bottom left corner, air conditioner cover warped to name a few.

We are supposed to return on Monday to go over the unit again as minor issues are to be fixed. The larger items (Refer, vinyl, etc.) have to have Keystone approval. Don't know why an approval is needed as this unit is NEW.

Dealer is saying all will be fixed, on their dime if not on Keystones. Dealer is paying for our fuel to make the trips back and forth. Seems as though they are trying to make it right. WE WILL SEE! The salesman and dealership manager are very embarrassed about this as their tech. was supposed to take care of these items, at least most of them. TECH IS NOW FIRED.

Wife is stressed to the max about this , I am not to happy to say the least.

Is there NO QC on the line where they are built? I can't believe this thing ever left the factory like this!

Well rant over for now.

TO BE CONTINUED:
fatcatzzz is offline   Reply With Quote