View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 03:49 AM   #1
Miss Vicki
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15739
Wonderful Fall Rally 2015

Thanks to all!

(I know I have commented on other posts, but Mark and I would like to put this out for all to read....)

We would like to thank everyone involved in making this rally wonderful. We had a GREAT time and hope everyone else did as well! Thanks to all working behind the scenes and to all the volunteers who kept it all running smoothly. Steve & Sharon Bischoff were fantastic Wagon Masters, and Royce & Ruth Anne Baden and Rick & Linda Say did a bang up job as assistants. We know what a big job this is and don't take it lightly. Well done!
Thanks to the MOC, Keystone, Tiara, MORryde, Elkhart County Fairgrounds and all the vendors and coordinators. Thanks to all who came and participated and got out and worked to make us all feel welcome and a part of this super rally!
I took a gazillion photos and turned in a flash drive with 2000+ photos on it documenting this rally. I hope you all get a chance to see every single one of them and that those who were unable to attend will get the chance to relive it with us!

Again.... Many Thanks.... And many blessings to you all!!
Miss Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote