View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 03:20 AM   #5
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
We are now located at the stick house. DW and I wanted to stay away and travel, but needed to come here.

All is well. Lots and lots of branches down throughout the city. My back yard still needs to be cleaned up - some day. The refrigerator was spotless thanks to my sister-in-law (Glad she's good for something - just kidding, just kidding). The freezer needs more smell eradication. I guess that is because it refroze when the electricity came on but that also kept the smell down to a reasonable level. My neighbor who helped empty the freezer had a respirator, but only used Vicks smeared around his mouth and nose area instead of the respirator.

God is good. Friends are nice to have also.

The S.O.B. goes into the shop today. Just like every other new recreational vehicle there are problems. Two major ones that I need to get taken care of: Hydraulic levelers not holding pressure (more than likely a check valve), and the seal on the long slid, bedroom end, pops out when opening or closing the slide. A bunch of little minor items to be taken care of, but all-in-all not to bad for a maiden voyage. Well, except where I scraped it - darn.

Y'all have a nice day now, ya' hear!!!
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote