View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 09:58 AM   #83
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
For those of you posting a second time, I have now updated. I have been working away from home last week and next week. I got home at 1:00 am and leave again tomorrow at 4:30 am. Please be patient. As I mentioned on the first page, and this is true for all of the other coordinators as well, we work hard to make sure that we get this done, but this is not our fulltime activity. We have a lot to get done before we leave for rally (including making sure that things are prepped for this rally). In addition, we are Wagonmasters for the rally three weeks ahead of this one. So, I apologize for not getting it done as quickly as we would all like. There may not be another update again until next weekend. I hope you understand. We are looking forward to seeing you on the tour. It is a great activity and I can't blame you for being anxious, especially since the Wagonmasters are seeing that many people aren't signed up for activities. There are still plenty of early slots, so if you haven't signed up, please get on the list.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote