View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 03:47 PM   #5
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Hello again, everyone. Back in March when Gail and I realized that trading the Outback was becoming more and more of a possibility, we were looking at Everest, Montana, Moutaineer and of course, the Challenger. The Everest was represented by one local dealer that was obvious he didn't want a nicer than new (because of all the upgrades)Outback. I had installed an Isolator airbag pinbox. Another local dealer was showing us the Montanas. We had two or three floor plans picked out. Such as the 2980RL,3650RK and 3400RL because Gail wanted lots of counter top for cooking. We then went to our original dealer who was Tiara RV on Cassoplis Street on the Northside of Elkhart and began looking at the Challengers. We bought the 35RLQ because it did one thing to Gail the minute she stepped in the door. The four slides, floor plan with island kitchen, counter top space and open floor plan almost knocked her to her knees. She immediately said that this was the one. Since we were having difficulty getting the salesman from the Montana dealer to return our calls and since Tiara only charged us 1200 bucks to use the Outback for a year, The deal for the Challenger was done 20 minutes later when we left Tiara RV.

I guess the point I'm making is that even though this time we still did not buy a Montana, we found many comparisons in quality in all three brands we looked at to be much the same. We ended up with what hit us between the eyes. It is still too early to tell whether or not we'll regret buying what we did. We have not even given it a shake-down yet.

So, for now the signature will stay the same because there still is a Montana In My Future.
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote