Thread: MOC chapters
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 03:55 AM   #12
Jeff Heiser
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2088
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Glenn and Lorraine
Hi Jeff, I know of a good starter get together. The RV Show at Tampa in January. Last year a number of the MOC members got together at the Montana booth for a short face to face and a picture. Maybe this year we could expand the RV Show get together into a campground for a few nights.

We are currently at Roberts RV Resort near St Pete.
Well all you Florida and Georgia campers and of course all the rest of you, what do you say we try to set something setup for the RV Show in January. I think a campout would be great. There are a few good campgrounds in the area. Some are real close others are about 10 to 15 miles (Encore Park, Lazy Days, Sunshine Campground and a few others.) I will take the action to find out what's available, how much and what facilities they will let us use. What I need to know is how many plan to attend if we do this. I think maybe by the end of Oct, first week in Nov. would be good to know if you plan to attend so we can get things set up. If anyone wants to jump in please do. I think a potluck dinner Saturday night, pictures at the Montana booth and whatever else anyone comes up with would be great. So here we have it, lets make it work and maybe we will come up with a MOC Chapter in Florida. If you wnant to contact me I can be emailed at jheiser@speakeasy.net .
Jeff Heiser is offline   Reply With Quote