View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:19 AM   #9
egregg57
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15998
Send a message via Yahoo to egregg57
Well! Thank you all for the warm welcome! I do enjoy good forums. Not only for the information but also the comraderie. I am sure we'll be picking some brains and beating the bushes. BUT hopefully not too much!

Since we have had our Outback 5th wheel for almost 4 years we are familiar with getting around with a rolling suite behind us.

Last year we bought a Good Sam RVGPS and that purchase was a very good one. More than once, prior to having it, even with careful planning I have found myself ( and my DW) going where no man, woman, dog or fifth wheel has ever been before.... Or should ever go again! However I have managed to get out of these sticky wickets pretty much unscathed.

Well..there was that Maxxair vent cover on the Hutchinson Parkway..and the radio antenna that was reformed into modern art masterpiece while transiting Storrow Drive in Boston....

Yes you can get a RV down Storrow Drive...in the center of the road, with a lot of perturbed Bostonians behind you. Oh! Yeah it can't be taller than 11 feet (antenna proved that).

So! Here we go! Looking forward to getting to know you and yours, virtually, if nothing else!

Come on Spring!
egregg57 is offline   Reply With Quote