View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 07:56 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
As far as I can determine Advanced Tire is just another tire supplier. They do sell Goodyear and other brands so their 614 should be the same tire. Sailun's are relatively new and many here have bought them and like them (so far no problems reported and Keystone is now putting them on new Montana's) They are made in China and, according to Tredit at the Rally, are currently being dumped below cost in the US. Tredit also said Goodyear is going to come out with a new tire to compete with Sailuns on price and it will be a "Beast" of a tire. Personally I'm due for new tires next year and will look at the new Goodyears but if they aren't for me I'll go back to the 614's. Goodyear has a good reputation for covering any damages their tires may cause and while you can argue that your paying for the insurance in the additional cost you are also buying a tire made in America and not dumped here to cost more American's their jobs. The new tire coming out will also be made in America.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote