View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 07:07 PM   #4
lwcdg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4726
Montana Sky, while I also hope someday this happens I also believe it will being snowing somewhere in the tropics first. Just looking at a few of the problems coming out of the factories, someone just posted a New Big Sky with many problems. Rich and all of his problems and "melt down" over the past year. These a 2 of the many that I've read about, how many others have we not heard about? There is no way on gods green earth that the rv industry is going to warranty a rv for more than they do today. 12 months. why? because they don't have to. there's still enough people that will buy a rv and use it a couple of times and then sell it. the cycle just keeps continuing. Also we as owners don't make the factories and mfg fix the problems. we fix them ourselves. we don't hold the mfg up to the same standards as any other industry. Auto, construction (homes or building in general). The rv industry has spent big $ to be left alone, so far it has worked for them. Hopefully someday it may change and become better for the consumer.

I'm just very lucky to have a Montana with very few issues so far.
Just my personal observation,
Chuck
lwcdg is offline   Reply With Quote