View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #14
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rondo

No problem Jack! If you want to protect the pipes the conduit would be the easiest to me! Like I said earlier, now I have something else to check when I get back out to my Monte this spring! I'm hoping to get out before spring, however, we kind of want to make it to The Rally down in Perry, GA in March. I'll have to do a lot to the Monte before we leave so I hope we will have some warm weather before then but that is pretty well in the negative here in Nebraska this time of year! LOL Send us some of that California warm stuff will you??!?? Let me know how things work out with the plumbing in the basement and if you're ever around Omaha drop us an email and we'll hook up somewhere!!Ron
Thanks again Ron,this is our first 5er and won't be able to take it out until Spring we're hoping to make the Rally in AZ.
I, like you have quite a few things I want to install on the trailer one being a set of JT's,have you had any experience with these?
Just parked in the driveway we get quite a bit of movement when our two 80lb. Labs move around.
We live in the High Desert here in California,right now 40 degree's in the daytime and 25 degree's at night,for us that's cold I would imagine warm for you guys.
Do the same if you're ever around San Bernardino area!
Take Care, Jack
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote