View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 08:33 PM   #1
TN Cowgirl

M.O.C. #22409
Satellite System

I’ve read every post about the satellite troubleshooting on the Montanas from Facebook. Was directed here from that group. We have the 2019 3811MS and I have followed all the instructions. Changed the splitter in the basement, change the connectors on the wall plates to the blue ones, took the splitters off the wall plates. I hooked up my dish and only received some stations from one satellite not all 3.satellites. Tried with antenna booster on and off didn’t make a difference. Bypassed the wiring in camper by running direct from satellite dish to receiver and got all stations. I only have satellite on the living room TV not all 3 TVs, no picture on the bedroom or outside tv. What am i missing? How do I get satellite on all 3 TVs with one receiver? Beyond frustrated is an understatement. Dish network can’t send out a tech they don’t install for RV’s. �� HELP! We had no issues with our Mobile Suites, had satellite channels on all three TV’s with one receiver. Connected to the outside satellite connection and we were watching dish network. Not with this Montana. ������ I’ve worked on this all day.
TN Cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote