View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 11:28 AM   #8
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I have to agree with dieselguy somewhat but we've been active in the MOC for as long as we've belonged. We've gone to numerous Regional Rally's, hosted the Central Plains Rally for 6 or 7 years now and even Wagon Mastered the Fall Rally in Goshen but I'm here to glean what I can from the experiences of the other MOC members and if I can throw in a few personal experiences and/or problems we've had down the line. We're on our second Montana and this will more than likely last us a long time but who knows "if the right one comes along again" we just may invest in another one! We've been through many other brands and we still think the Montana is the "Best Bang or the Buck" out there. Let's hope they keep up with the times, listen to the present owners and look ahead to things to come and even the families that may be looking for a unit. I try to welcome as many "Newbies" as I can and if I didn't welcome you to the Forum, I will now! "Welcome to the MOC Forum the best informational area for Montana, Big Sky, High Country and Mountaineers on the www!"
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote