Thread: RECLINER
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 11:34 AM   #43
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
I understand what Rich is saying about Furniture sizes. However we went this morning to Nebraska Furniture in Kansas City. Now there is a Furniture Store.....They have the choices and varieties on hand in stock!!!! I was very surprised, Lazy Boy recliners the same measurements as thos MONSTERS we now have only much better built. $329.00 each on sale. Found a great Love seat the same size as the sleeper sofa, only as before, much better built and fabric for $520.00. So if a person goes to a very """""LARGE""""""FURNITURE store the quality, size are there for you.. I know in Topeka close to my residence, the furniture store even the LARGE one's here just don't have the selection. They can order six to eight weeks, Nebraska furniture IN STOCK NOW. Heck I sound like a saleman ha ha
I talked to one manager and he said that there have been several RVer's that have just parked in the lot and had their items installed right away from the warehouse. The parking lots are big enough to accomadate any RV's.
OK, enough
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote