View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 08:48 AM   #3
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Ed,

That's a great response you received from Customer Service at Keystone. Thank you for sharing it with us. It's nice to see Keystone step up to the plate once again.

Like Tom said, you let them know it wasn't adequate and those are the things they need to hear. No one can fix or change something if they don't know it is broke.

I know we added a home theater system on our 2003 because we couldn't stand the way the stereo sounded. We left the RCA in because the space where it was looked pretty bad without anything in it. We left that hooked up to the bedroom speakers since we didn't have a speaker switch in our 2003. We still really haven't used it really though in there.

Shortly Keystone replaced the RCAs with the Quest systems. Still I have read a lot of complaints on those also.

I imagine with so many complaints and knowing that Keystone's Montana Division reads here, they'll change out the quest units when they run out of them for something else. I'm pretty sure that they buy most of the products in bulk to get the best possible price so they can keep the units as inexpensive as possible.

I know we would have loved at least the option to upgrade the stereo. Maybe Keystone needs to look into a Media Upgrade Option for the Montana's? Regardless of what system they put in stock?

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote